Students can choose from a variety of tasty, healthy 'dish of the day' choices on a three-week cycle including meat and vegetarian main options such as:
- Three Cheese Tortellini with Tomato and Crème Fraiche
- Moroccan Tagine of Lamb with Cous Cous
- Crispy Battered Fillet of Fish with Home-Made Tartar Sauce and Chunky Chips
- Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice
- Goats Cheese, Leek and Tomato Tart with New Potatoes.
A sample menu and price list will be available here in September 2018.
The food we serve exceeds the standards expected of schools because we want to make sure students enjoy eating well. We also cater for special dietary requirements, so please let us know if your child has any.
Meals are paid for using a cashless catering system linked to ParentPay. Parents will receive letters explaining how to set up a ParentPay account.
Free school meals
Your child may apply for free school meals if you are entitled to receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seeker's Allowance
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support from the National Asylum Support Service
- Support from a local authority Social Services Asylum Team
- Child Tax Credit with no Working Tax Credit and a gross annual income not exceeding £16,190.
If your child is eligible for free school meals, you will receive an immediate confirmation. The academy will then process your child’s application for free school meals within 24 hours where possible. It is your responsibility to inform the academy of any changes in your circumstances that may affect your eligibility.
If you have any queries regarding your application or are unable to apply online please contact Kendal Tucker at the academy on 01689 819219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.