Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Students can choose from a variety of tasty, healthy 'dish of the day' choices on a three-week cycle including meat and vegetarian main options such as:
- Three Cheese Tortellini with Tomato and Crème Fraiche
- Moroccan Tagine of Lamb with Cous Cous
- Crispy Battered Fillet of Fish with Home-Made Tartar Sauce and Chunky Chips
- Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice
- Goats Cheese, Leek and Tomato Tart with New Potatoes.
The food we serve exceeds the standards expected of schools because we want to make sure students enjoy eating well. We also cater for special dietary requirements, so please let us know if your child has any.
Meals are paid for using a cashless catering system linked to ParentPay. Parents will receive letters explaining how to set up a ParentPay account.
Free School Meals
If your son or daughter is entitled to receive Free School Meals, please be informed that you have to apply online via:
Click here for the Free School Meals Link
Please be aware that this website is linked to the government’s data which cross checks your eligibility for Free School Meals.
To apply for Free School Meals for your child, you must be in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child tax credit with an annual gross income into the household that is no more than £16,190, provided you are not entitled to working tax credit. If you are entitled to any part of working tax credit there is no eligibility with the exception of working tax run-on as shown below
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
To complete an application you will need to provide:
- Your own name and date of birth
- Contact details
- National Insurance Number or National Asylum Seekers Number
- Child's name and date of birth
- School your child is attending/will attend.
After completing the application online and submitting the form, there are three possible outcomes:
- Found – Confirmed the eligibility to Free School Meals – please inform the Academy at email@example.com immediately.
- Not Found – You are not eligible to Free School Meals.
- Service Down – Please try again later.
If your child is eligible for Free School Meals, you will receive an immediate confirmation. Upon receipt of this, the Academy will process your child’s application for Free School Meals within 24 hours where possible. May I remind you that it is your responsibility to inform the Academy of any changes in your circumstances that may affect your eligibility for Free School Meals.
If you have any queries regarding your application or are unable to apply online please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Tucker, on 01698 819 219, or email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org